My Cancer Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It is good!


And God saw that it was good. (Genesis)

CIMG1295CIMG1292
CIMG1293CIMG1296
CIMG1298CIMG1294

After nearly three days of constant rain and some pretty big wind storms, I did not expect to find anything left on the trees in the yard…Imagine my surprise when I walked out into this glorious day!



In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.  Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.  In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1)

8 comments:

Child of God said...

Yes, amen! It is good!

Blessings,
<><

Peggy said...

Hi, Lisa. I love your beautiful pictures of fall. I love fall and I feel blessed to liv in an area that has the four seasons. Although I'm happiest with just a little taste of winter. Enjoy the season!

Never Forsaken said...

~Amen~

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Peggy,

There is a time when the snow first falls, and everything turns so pretty and quiet. Once the snow falls from the branches, and everything is just bare, cold, and gray again, I will have had enough too!

irene @ inspiration from the little things said...

In awe of these photos, in awe of God's blessings. ❤ :-)

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Irene,
Thanks & I am in awe of God's blessings too!
~God Bless~ Lisa

Ken said...

Hi Lisa,
Beautiful pictures here and the post above. Nice scenery and awesome verse you shared with us. Take care and God bless,
Ken

Never Forsaken said...

Thanks Ken!
Take care and God Bless you too,
Lisa

So do not fear,  for I am with you;      do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen  you and help  you;      I will uphold ...