Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Home!



It sure to a looong time getting out of there yesterday...At one point Jeff and I were sitting on the edge of the bed watching most of the other patients on the floor leaving one after another...Jeff said it looked like a parade and I wasn't in it!
I woke up early as usual, showered, got dressed, turned down the offer for the shot to keep you from getting a blood clot from lying in bed too much (I never needed it in the first place...on the 3rd which was Monday, I rearranged my room...when the nurses seen it they said to go ahead, it was my room and if I wanted to switch the bed around they would help!)
I told the nurse to call the doctor as soon as she took my morning temp 97.6 degrees, ordered my breakfast and waited for Jeff.
So when I finally got home Buddy did his usual circle dance around me...all sniff and lick, and ears and tail everywhere...Sasha ran up to me as I was coming towards the front door, and then she gleefully jumped into her favorite snow bank and started to talk...But as soon as I went into the house she tugged on my pant leg with her teeth! I never seen her do that before!

I am so blessed by my online friends who are my prayer warriors and cheerleaders. I hope you all don't mind that I bragged about you to my nurses :)

One of the nurses came into my room and caught me teary eyed...I told her not to worry, I was crying happy tears from reading your comments...I told her my friends are all praying for me.

Before I left I tried to get a picture of the dry erase board so you could all see what one of my sweet nurses wrote me...I wrote -God Bless & Thanks for the great care!-Lisa
I think of them all as angels.

I spoke with the hospital Chaplin and told them about my journey through 'The Rooms' He liked that. It was nice to pray with him. Turns out we have some friends in common.

Well, today is another day to walk through another of those rooms.
After my shower this morning, my hair began to really fall out. Not in huge clumps, but it was non-ending.
So I took matters into my own hands and cut it all off!

& you know what...It felt good!

I put on some make-up, got dressed in some bright cheery Valentine's Day colors, and when I put my wig on it felt nice on my head. (unlike when I tried wearing it over my hair).
That second picture is of me today.

Now, I want to tell you what happened to me last night...
I had a horrible nightmare that can only be described as an attack from the enemy...Without going into too many gory details...
Jeff was carrying me...I had been severely wounded...He needed to go somewhere so he handed me to a kind old man and asked him to please feed me, the man said "of course".....I lay slumped against the old man, too weak to move, but conscious....As soon as Jeff turned his back...the old man said I will feed her and began to eat me.
Because of some of the things the old man said to me in the dream, I know it was a spiritual attack...I rebuked it in Jesus' name and said:
Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world!
So then I woke Jeff up, told him the dream, and then asked him to pray....I grabbed my Bible while Jeff hugged me and read many scriptures...And before turning out the light I read the little card that is tucked into my lampshade. (Thanks again, Chelle!)

Be strong and courageous; DO NOT BE AFRAID OR TERRIFIED, for the LORD your GOD goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
DEUTERONOMY 31:6

~Blessings & Love~
and remember, we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN!~
 

18 comments:

  1. Welcome home. So glad for you and your family and dog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jedidja,
      I am happy to be home...Thanks for praying, you are a good friend!

      Delete
  2. Hi beautiful woman! Man you look so good with that wig on! Can't even tell it isn't your hair. :)

    Funny how animals know when things in us are not right. My sweet dog Shinzou, who isn't here any more, knew when I was having a flare, I think he smelled it. He would always stay close to me and have a real concerned look on his face. How I miss him.

    What a dream! I agree that it was demonic and you did the right thing in having Jeff pray for you. Here is a great warring prayer and it is a Psalm! Psalm 121, I would put it down but it is long.

    Praying for you Lisa, often.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie,
      It seems like Sasha is being maternal with me lately. She actually scolds me. LOL!
      Ps. 121 is one of my go to scriptures.
      That and Ps. 91...
      If I told you the rest of the dream you would see that the old man manifested as cancer because he wore a long grey trench coat and inside of it was tiny little black metallic teeth shaped like cells (this he wrapped around my body)...and disease originated with sin which is what satan always uses to get to us...But, I am washed clean of sin...The blood of Jesus acts as the antibody against these vile spiritual cells that try to invade us.
      Thanks for praying and picking up the sword!

      Delete
  3. So glad you are home, you look very beautiful. I will be praying over your dreams, love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lisa ~ You look great. I wouldn't have known it was a wig if you hadn't of said. I read your reply to child of God and yes....he is attacking but Praise God he has to flee in JESUS name! Glad you are home and doing better. Praying for you my friend....Chelle

    and you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty mom!! I had a nightmare last night too, how weird.. Love that wig!! I'm also so happy that you took control and felt good about cutting your hair, I can't wait to see, hug and squeeze YOU!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    don't worry about the dream, the scripture that Chelle gave you combats it. I used to have many nightmares before I came to the Lord. Then one night I had a terrible nightmare and I knew that the only thing that was going to save me was the presence of the Lord. I tried to get the words out, it was a real battle as if something was preventing me from speaking. finally I spoke the words ' Help me Jesus'. I awoke and have never had a nightmare since'
    Lovely that you are home and looking well.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa - your wig looks really feminine and pretty. It is very brave of you to be pragmatic about your hair loss and take control of it. What a horrible scary dream. I am so pleased you were able to banish it with prayer and the love of your husband. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have my continued prayers for recovery. God be with you always.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, I wrote a long comment and I just deleted it by accident! Now I have to hurry out.
    Basically, you look great, wig looks great,
    I am praying, dogs were dear, see you soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home. You are so beautiful wig or no wig. God is so good,. Still praying. Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see you home and looking so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think of these things after reading your amazing experiences in your post...
    Wow about your hair. I mean you knew it was coming and it did come. You said it felt good... but I hear behind this part that comes along with this ordeal that you're trusing the Lord.
    What a bunch of sweet nurses... anda small world asyou know some of the same people as the chaplain.
    You're such a pretty lady- like really, you are- and the wig is fitting too!
    My poor dear, how aweful of a dream, a nightmare indeed!!
    Yes, that old, ancient evil one! He disgusts me.
    Praise God for you and your husband's faith, and for very dear and loving husband to wake with you and take care of you with HIS word.
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your wig. You look like a youngster tho and I feel like an old lady : ) I'm only 53... So glad you are doing so well. It's hard to believe how well this is going but nothing is impossible with God. Love ya and tell Jeff he's the most awesome husband in the world, err except mine of course. Still praying for you.

    17 The Lord your God in your midst,
    The Mighty One, will save;
    He will rejoice over you with gladness,
    He will quiet you with His love,
    He will rejoice over you with singing.”
    18 “I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly,
    Who are among you,
    To whom its reproach is a burden."
    (Zephaniah 3:17-18 NKJV)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Lisa, I'm so glad you are home and you look so beautiful! Your wig is a wonderful style and really suits you. I'm also so very proud of you for cutting your hair, I think that took a lot of courage. It is really great that you have embraced your new wig and enjoy wearing it. My prayers are with you. Your husband sounds like a very strong and caring person. Rest well and know that we are all thinking of you dear one! With Love, Delisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great in the picture. You are beautiful and your heart is beautiful. Praying for God to continue to lead and guide you with grace and more grace.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate