Monday, January 6, 2014

Your comments make my day!

I tried to reply to your comments today, but it disappeared into cyber space somewhere!

So I will just (try) to put it here.
Your comments are all read by me, and they are so very appreciated as are your prayers.

This journey is sometimes a roller coaster ride, and sometimes I find myself sitting idle waiting for the engine to start up again...Don't know which is harder.
Right now, it is waiting for the oncologist appointment, which will be followed by more tests and scans before treatments begin.
Please continue to pray as I undergo these and especially for good results!
So far all bad news is coupled with something good like: The cancer is poorly differentiated (bad)...But, that means it will respond better to the treatments than normal cancer cells.
Of course, my underlying question will always remain...What caused this in the first place. This is key since after treatment it will be imperative that it does not come back!

I remain held within the Father's hand...like a wounded bird, heart racing as he gently touches the wounds as they heal...My spirit calms.

I don't believe God led me through this so far with the intention for anything but a complete and total healing...even now as I write this, I believe it is gone.
Praising the Lord for this and more!

Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.

(Is. 53:4-5)

Again, I thank you, my dear friends for your comments in the last post...They made me smile and sometimes laugh....
Alex: It's good to know there is a fellow "Monkey-Foot" out there...I don't think I would like to have a tail though!

~Blessings & Love~
and remember, we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN~

6 comments:

  1. Never forsaken. I'm just letting those words soak in today. Powerful words that we all take for granted way too often. So, today I am remembering that His GRACE is what reconciled us to Him once again, and that fact brings me great JOY!

    GOD BLESS!

    (Praying for the tests, etc - and for complete healing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Woot! I'm claiming that healing with you and will pray into this. :) Our Father is in control so I am seeking His comfort for you and for His love to wash over you and continue to heal these scars you have. Lifting you up often my friend.

    Prayig and praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    'And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours' Thank You Lord for giving our sister Lisa a cancer free, and healed, body'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa ~ Praying and believing with you! Love you friend....Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the trial continues...yet Grace abounds! You are learning so much my friend. So much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying and believing...all will be well.♥

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate