Wednesday, October 21, 2015

De-cluttered living room and more views from my Venture van!

BEFORE
                                                                                   AFTER





I can't believe how dramatic the change is by just removing a couple items!
I am loving this de-cluttering. ♥ 
Here is close up at a better angle
 
 
Now for some pictures I took on the way home from my daughter's house today...
 
 

 

I'm so glad I decided to explore a new road!
This barn sure caught my attention...
Here's some details of the art work:



 
While I was taking pictures of the barn...
Someone was intently
watching me!

 
I almost missed him and nearly drove away.

 
More autumn beauty to behold 
 


Well friends, The appraiser has come and gone. She was a very nice lady who is a fellow dog lover. I took Buddy to my daughter's house before she came though because I didn't want to have to deal with his anxiety at having a stranger walking through the house...My own anxiety was enough to handle! I kept Sasha home though because she has been acting as though her arthritis is bothering her and I didn't want to stress her out. She is much more easy going than Bud is anyway.
 
The lady got a kick out of this rock that I painted for Jeff last July!
(He is infatuated with Big Foot)
 
Well, that's about it for today...I will be back soon, Lord willing...and maybe with a few more pictures as I continue to de-clutter some other areas of the house and explore some more in the Venture van...weather permitting.
 
~Blessings & Love~
and always remember, we are...
 
~NEVER FORSAKEN~

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Love your pillows! It's starting to get really pretty out. Hope your appraisal goes well.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Thank you...I keep the autumn colors all year round in my house. I've had those pillows for a few years now, and are my favorite.
      We are at peak color up here right now. It's been quite windy and rainy though, so many of the trees are already bare.
      ((hugs)) ~Lisa

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post Lisa, and the pictures are lovely, as is your room. This post goes together with what my friend and I have just been discussing on the phone - de - cluttering, if you like, spiritually and only allowing what the Lord is speaking to us into our minds and not the reasoning and doubt that the enemy brings through the carnal mind.

    The Lord showed me this through an incident yesterday when Google sent a code to my mobile phone but all other access to my phone was blocked. It spoke to me about trusting in the Lord, my provider (as in the word He speaks to me) with all my heart and not leaning on my own understanding.

    I love the white foot you have painted, it reminds me of walking in the Spirit.

    God bless you with His love and goodness Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Yes...The de-cluttering of the spirit and of the mind and heart are essential if we are to be able to see and hear clearly from the Holy Spirit...Just like an uncluttered room makes it easier to find something, and see what does not belong right away in order to get rid of it, the mind can become too full of unimportant things that distract from the Word of God, and what is important spiritually.

      Sometimes I need God to block all other calls!

      God bless you too, my friend

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post. I love the way you've changed things around. I'm trying to do some myself. I hate the same old look all the time and your Fall beauty is so awesome. Blessings and Love, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie!

      It's hard getting started, but I've found it to be sort of fun once I get going. I have learned from the past however, not to try to do it all at once either. It's so much easier to vacuum without that area rug too...I used to have to lift it up to get it clean around it, and that was so much extra work,
      Today, the only colors left on the trees are the gold and the russet...The maples are all finished up. But it is still nice. Soon there will be nothing but white.
      Blessings and love to you~Lisa

      Delete
  4. such a nice post, love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big change. I hope you have not thrown away that beautiful crochet patchwork!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl...No, I have it on the bed in the spare room! I have only decluttered the main living areas of the house, I keep my bedroom and spare room cozy with more of the things I used to keep in my living room. Makes it so much easier to tidy things up each day.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate