My Cancer Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Home and doing well

Thanks everyone...I am home now and feeling pretty good, just a little sore. The sedation worked well. The only trouble they had was accessing my vein for the IV...It was very cold out early this morning and I could not drink anything, so I think that was why. I got a bit queasy from all the pokes and blood etc...But it passed as soon as they wheeled me down the corridor and I cooled off. Oh and then I had the worst back spasms as soon as I got into the OR...Its been awhile since I had back pain that bad...I was glad the sedation worked as it helped with that too!
Well, its been a long day...I have a couple more stops to make on the web and then a nice nap awaiting me.
Thanks for your prayers, my friends...Love you all~Lisa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Great news, Lisa! I'm so glad that everything went so well. And, I hope those back spasms do not return. I've had them and they are brutal!!

Sleep well, my friend.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Reformed rebel said...

Lisa ~ I missed your post before this one so I didn't even know until hours after the fact. Thanking the Lord that it went well for you and praying for your back. God is good!!

Rest well and have a Happy New Year!

Love you friend...Chelle

Alex said...

Yes! Happy to hear itwas not too much of an ordeal to finish a year of ordeals!!
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
x

Brenda said...

Hi Lisa,
I have been so busy lately that I have not had a great deal of time to spend in the blog world. I just feel that I want to pray for today (the last day of 2014) being the end of your hard trial, and tomorrow (the first day of 2015) being the beginning of your restored, perfect health.
God bless you and your family with His promise of healing us from all our diseases, which are 'Yes' in Jesus.
(Hope you enjoyed your nap) x

Crown of Beauty said...

It has indeed been a year of grace for you dear sweet friend. Praise God for a compassionate doctor who even hugs his patients... (I've always wondered about that word "patient"). Praise Father that the cancer you had was the good kind... and yes, I am thankful together with you that your 2015 starts off on a good note, a very good note indeed... the cancer is gone and I declare that it can never return. May your body fully recover from the surgery. Thank you dear Lisa for your cheerful and joyful spirit that really touches my heart. Love, Lidia

Susie Swanson said...

I'm so glad everything went good. I'm so out of the loop but I read some of your older posts to catch up. I'm still praying for you and my wish is for a better year. I know you've had an even rougher one than me but God will pull us out of the valleys. He always does. You are such an inspiration to me. Prayers, Blessings and Big Hugs across the miles. xo

So do not fear,  for I am with you;      do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen  you and help  you;      I will uphold ...