Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Birthday and more about the fawn.

Displaying nhyt5lkjhghgd.jpg

Yesterday was my 49th birthday...I  woke up to a birthday song sung by my favorite hound dog! 
I had coffee with my friend Ellen. 
When he got home from work, Jeff took me out for dinner...we ate at a park. 
All the girls called to wish me a happy birthday...
Then I had a nice conversation with my sister on the phone...Lotsa laughs throughout the day!
It was a really nice day and I enjoyed it...It's hard to believe that this is my last year that I will be in my forties...Wow!
Time keeps on slippin' into the future.
Now about the fawn...
Here's a funny story about the little fawn that was stolen and then returned to his Mama:

Jeff's boss was working on that road last week and seen the fawn's mama jump over a wire fence, but when he looked closer he saw the fawn with his head stuck in the fence, and the little guy just laying there totally exhausted...Jeff's boss untangled him from the fence, and picked him up to move him away from it when he realized he wanted to take a picture, but his phone was in his truck. So he carried the fawn (who was still pretty tuckered out) over towards his truck...but as soon as he got close to it, the fawn started to kick and struggle like crazy!
He promptly set the fawn down and the little guy ran right to his Mama!
So for everyone who was worried about whether the fawn learned to be afraid of people from his kidnapping experience...
Well, I think he did!
I can just imagine the little fella being picked up and carried to another vehicle and then saying "Oh NO...Not this again!

To read about the fawn getting kidnapped- I wrote about it-  Here 



~Blessings & Love~
and remember, we are...

~NEVER FORSAKEN~

14 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Happy Birthday to you! Glad to hear that you had a good day! I am also happy to hear that the fawn did find it's momma and has learned to stay close to Momma now. A cute story. Thanks for the update. Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the fawn is back with its Mama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest Birthday to you!! May this year bring you much happiness, health, and some good old-fashioned fun!

    And oh, poor little fawn! Glad to know that he's learned to be a little cautious about humans. But, is he ever going to learn to stay out of trouble?!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful birthday, Lisa. 49 is a great year - seven sevens... wow! And next year is your Jubilee year. A whole year to celebrate Jubilee... again, wow! And the fawn, I agree with Sharon. Will it never learn to stay out of trouble? Good thing the boss was there to extricate him (or her?) from the wire fence. Loved this post, and the one before it! Have a truly meaningful year, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday........aging has some hidden blessings so do not worry. I am glad you updated us on the fawn and that he and his mama are reunited. \0/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy late Birthday Lisa! May the Lord bless you abundantly on your 49th year. I know He will. Seems like you are 4 days older than me...mine is the 13th. LOL Really I'm 4 days short of being 10 yrs older. Whew...time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?!

    So glad the fawn got back to it's Mama. Hope fully it doesn't have any more misadventures!

    Take care my friend.

    Blessings and love to you...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 49th birthday Lisa!! :) Another year wiser and more beautiful.

    Lol...that fawn just seems to get into trouble! Glad he learned his human lesson. :)

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday. Lisa and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Lisa! Have fun. That's so great the fawn learned about staying with Mama. What a fun story. I wonder if you could do a little children's book with paintings in it? It sounds like it would be good : ) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, Thanks everyone, I seem to still be celebrating!
    I'll be away from the computer for a few days...But will post an update soon!
    ~Blessings and Love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, sorry I missed it but Happy Belated Birthday my sweet friend. Blessings and Love, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie.
      ~God bless~ Love ya!~ Lisa

      Delete
  13. Hi Lisa,
    Happy 49th year! I remember it well.....that last year in my forties. Now I am hanging on to my fifties...ha! I hope you are still celebrating and rejoicing with your dear family and friends sister, Happy, happy summer! Enjoy the longer days and the joy of being outdoors.

    Blessings and lotsa love!! ♥
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate