Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gifts from my children…

IMG_0728IMG_0730

I just wanted to show and tell these beautiful gifts that my children have surprised me with recently...
Sam made this precious scrapbook full of encouragement and family fun times.
And yesterday, Sarah had this beautiful bouquet delivered to me...I wish you could smell its lovely fragrance!
The little plaque is from Ginny and it reads:
Dearest Mother..
The stable, loving home you raised me in
made me what I am today.
I really don't know what I'd do
without you. You are the sweetest,
most special woman in my life.
I may not always tell you just how
much you mean to me,
but you are the one I love,
more and more each day.

And a letter received from my oldest granddaughter Alyssa


There definitely seems to be a purple theme happening here!

What a blessing family is.

And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who [are] those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
Gen.33:5

16 comments:

  1. Awe, these are so priceless. I know it brought tears to your eyes. Kids have a way of doing that. I hope you're doing better, been thinking about you alot. Hugs and prayers, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did...I am getting better every day, thank you, Susie!
      God bless~Lisa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Friends and family are the most precious gifts from God!

      Delete
  3. Delightful...lovely...words fail me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tokens of your children's love ~ What a blessing to this Mother's heart. I want you to know you were on my mind ~ You are looking so good. I miss you. Love you my friend ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb...You are often on my mind too, My friend~Love you too.

      Delete
  5. What wonderful daughters you have. I love how they love you. :) Children and grandchildren give one so much joy.

    Blessings hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie,
      Yes, our children are a blessing!
      ((hugs))~ Lisa

      Delete
  6. That's wonderful Lisa : ) You are blessed! And I love the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious, oh so precious.

    That was a beautiful verse, too. It brought tears to my eyes. Yes, my children are also a blessing to my life. I never take them for granted.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lisa ... such heartwarming gifts from your precious family! Thank you so much for your kind words on my "little space" ... dear sweet friend! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful treasures...and blessings of love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, thank you so much for visiting & following my blog. I have joined yours as well. Your precious notes are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what beautiful gifts, you are well and truly loved, the letter is so sweet, and what a thoughtful gift to gather up memories for a scrap book, that is a true labor of love, and flowers as well, wonderful,

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate