Friday, February 12, 2016

Lazy Days with Dogs, Bad Weather, and Good Books


The wind is blowing and the temperatures are in the single digits this week!
Me and the dogs are staying warm inside. Bible study has been cancelled until March 10th...or until the weather warms up a bit. I am fine with that, I prefer to stay home anyway.
I have finished reading 'Room' by Emma Donahue...it is a movie now too. You can Google it and watch the trailer...It's a very good read.
I will be offline for awhile starting at the end of this month. We are cancelling our internet account in order to save money for camping this year. Jeff was able to buy a very nice truck that should do a good job of pulling the camper wherever we want...For me, that is a bit of a challenge to leave home for too long, but the camper is my home away from home, so it is doable.
I'll be sure to check in with everyone whenever I'm near a WiFi spot with my phone.

~Blessings & Love~
and always remember, we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN~

8 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa! oh I could enjoy keeping warm with two gorgeous dogs like those! I hope you can stay snug like that until Spring is here for sure :)
    What a great plan to go off for an adventure in the camper, it sounds just the perfect answer and something to look forward to greatly.
    I will miss you, but happy to know your absence will be for a very
    good reason.
    Tried to comment on your new blog, but couldn't - don't know why.
    Many hugs and a prayer for your wellbeing...
    In Jesus,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps sorry, Alex about the comment problem...I think I have it fixed now!
      Many hugs and prayer to you too, my friend~♥

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, I haven't been checking in much on the blogs lately. Thinking my brain needs a restart or something. Do miss the communication with you and others though. Hoping you camping excursions go well. Hugs to you...chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    finally back on the internet. I am so glad that I am able to say 'Hello' before you go off in your camper. I love your dogs, we have a cat and I can't imagine being without her. Pets are a real blessing. The weather is very cold here at the moment too, but we have moved house and all the work that needs doing to alter things to our liking keeps us warm (ha ha!).
    Enjoy your time away, all of you, and keep in touch. I hope to put a post up soon, just have not had the time yet. I have some nice pics of our cat that I think would be nice to put on it.
    God bless Lisa, and lots of love to you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally love curling up with a particular *lazy* beagle named Marty!! It's perhaps my most peaceful times in life! I'm gonna miss you here in Blog Land! But I can appreciate the *call of the wild* - as camping is one of my favorite things, too.

    Glad to hear an update from you.

    Keep us posted on your whereabouts and your thoughts when you can.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet baby. Reminds me of my Gunner who passed away 3 years ago. :(

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate