Monday, December 23, 2013

Gifts of silver and gold




Things are moving along quite quickly now, I am trying not to get too overwhelmed with all the little details.
The kids will be coming up Christmas night...Please pray for their safe journey.
You would think that I would be getting really nervous right  about now, but
the closer we get to Thursday, the more anxious I am to get it over with so that I can return home and begin the recovery process!
I should be kept in the hospital overnight, and return home Friday.
I hope to be able to type (legibly) soon after, so that I can post on here soon.
I am looking forward to time with family this week, so I probably will not be back on here until after surgery, so I would like to wish you all a very Blessed Christmas & a Happy New Year now!
And when I look under the Christmas tree this year, I see a big beautiful gift wrapped in silver...It has my name written on it, and it is the gift of LIFE!
Thank you my Father for this gift this Christmas...And thank you for the gift of Jesus given to us on that very first Christmas day! That is the gift I see wrapped up in Gold...The gift of ETERNAL LIFE!



Blessings & Love,
& remember, we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN~

12 comments:

  1. Prayers for traveling safety for your family. And super-big prayers for you on Thursday. May the Lord continue to give you His peace and strength. I'll be thinking about you all week!

    Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas, celebrating that most wonderful gift of eternal LIFE!!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a speedy recovery for you Lisa. And that the weather with holds out so you can celebrate Christmas with your family. Looks clear today, the roads should be clean by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Was thinking of you while I prayed just before sleep. God is with you... what a perfect season to remember this truth even more so- Immanuel! So happy your children are on their way home. So wonderful to know your fears are not their about the sx...but, yet your heart and spirit are focused on what the Healer is always and during the recovery time. Take your time to rest up both physically and emotionally and then do update us on your recovery as we care for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR HOME! love, deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    Merry Christmas dear one. :)
    Praying for safe travels for your family and a wonderful time together spent in love and in the covering of Jesus.
    Praying and praying for you my sister, Jesus is carrying you. I see it all over this post.

    Hugs and love,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa- I'm still praying too : ) Looking forward to when you get back. May God bless you abundantly! Love ya!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely thoughts Lisa :-) So good to hear your voice so calm and at peace. May Our Lord continue to fill you with calmness my sweet Friend. Enjoy your time with your family!

    May Our Lord bless you and keep you... m.b.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,
    Merry Christmas! So glad you posted today. I know the Lord is with you and will carry you right through this to a speedy recovery. I will be praying for you and believing that you'll be back on here quickly to give us an update! Blessings and Love to you friend....Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, my dear sister in the Lord,
    I too will pray that your children will have a safe journey. Have a lovely Christmas and amen to praising the Lord for the wonderful gift of eternal life. I loved the reminder in Deanna's comment of Immanuel - God is with us. This is so true, wherever we might be and whatever trials we may be going through.
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa,
    I read your story on Chelle's blog. I wanted to drop by and let you know I'm praying for peace and quick recovery from surgery. My mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer as well, so I will pray for you as she goes through treatment as well.
    Tresa @ strengthrenewed.wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, love and prayers coming your way.
    What a precious gift our Prince of Peace gives.
    May it be yours through and through. Christmas blessings to you and your family.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry day after Christmas....I pray your Christmas was filled with good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just remembered your surgery is scheduled for today....I pray all went well and that you will have a quick and painless recovery...Hugs...Dee

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate