Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Dog Blogs too!


CIMG0569
OK, so you’ve all seen my dogs on my bed, or in a small chair in the bedroom, and even on the bench in the foyer, right?
But what you will never see is the dogs on the living room furniture, it is simply forbidden territory for them. I thought that they understood that for the last year…
But…
Yesterday while I was sitting in my husband’s recliner blogging, I watched as Buddy very non-chalantly took his long legs and climbed right into my recliner.
He settled right in, and then gave me a good old fashioned STARE DOWN!
When my husband came home I told him about Bud’s misbehavior and he just laughed and told me that’s funny because he just caught Bud messing with my computer (on the table next to my chair) earlier that morning.

Now it all makes sense to me…
Buddy misses blogging!

*So here’s an update from his blog*
THE WHOOF PACK
http://anotherdoganotherblog.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy! ~God Bless~

*If the above link doesn’t work, just click on the ‘Whoof  Pack  page at the top of this blog.

10 comments:

  1. So sweet, he looks just like my dog coco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise,
      Yes, I think I remember a picture of coco trying to use your computer also? Sometimes we just gotta let the dogs blog too..LOL!

      Delete
  2. Buddy's one smart little dog!

    PS: I knew you'd find the Bible verse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,

      Sometimes he isn't so smart...just today he got excited and ran into the couch~face first...but then he does have bad eyesight. I knew that verse, but was good to be reminded about that...we have much to praise God for, and should do so more often...like those angels!

      Delete
  3. I love my kitty's but miss my beloved dogs. They speak to you with there eyes....Buddy needs his own computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      Yes dogs have very soulful eyes...sometimes though I catch myself wishing they were cats because they are sooo big, and so needy (need my constant attention) Cats have that certain aloofness that seems to say, "I love you, but I need my space."...My husband laughed when I read him your comment about Buddy needing his own computer because my husband just finally got HIS own computer last month!

      Delete
  4. Wow, nice picture. I love the eyes ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jedidja,

      Oh yes, Buddy sure knows how to use those eyes too!
      ~God bless~ Lisa

      Delete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    I think with those eyes Buddy would get his own way in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Ah yes, you would be right about that too! He is very persuasive. What you can't see in pictures though, is how he likes to talk...so when you try to ignore him he will talk to you... He knows quite a few words too. LOL!

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate