Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How we spent the Fourth of July

This was the temp July 4th as we waited for our daughter in a parking lot in
Lafayette Indiana!
This is our beautiful daughter Sam and her boyfriend Casey.
We were delighted to meet him for the first time. We were shown a lot of hospitality from Casey and their friends!
It was so much cooler when we returned home on the fifth..AHH..it's only 95 degrees.. we can breathe again!
This was a potted rose given to me by my daughter Sam on Mother's day 7 years ago when she was still in highschool.
My, how time flies!
Buddy getting transported back from the dog-sitter's~(Our youngest daughter and her husband)
There sure was a lot of howling going on inside the car...I could not get a picture of that because I was hanging onto Emma in the carrier while she sang along~ We got a few odd looks from the other cars on the highway ;)
Sasha in between yelps...she doesn't howl unless she is sound asleep.
Bud, glad to be back home in his favorite chair.
My daughter has the twin to this chair at her house, but her two dogs love it so much also, that they don't want to share it!

Well, I am off to my first chiropractic appointment in 3 years...let's pray that this does the trick!

~God Bless~







16 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Your daughter is beautiful!
    It is wonderful to travel and visit, but the home coming is always the sweetest. Love the look on Shasha's face.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi COG,
      Sasha sure looked excited didn't she ;}
      You are right, there's nothing better than returning home. Imagine how we will feel when we go home with Jesus someday!

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I loved the photos. Praying for good results at the chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy,
      Glad you enjoyed the photos. Chiro appt. went well, but have a lot of work to do before we see results. Thanks for praying.
      ~God Bless~

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful smile your daughter has, Lisa! I guess 95 feels pretty good after 104 degrees. That's a different kind of sing-along, for sure! Hope you received good news at the chiropractor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,

      Thanks, she is a sweetie too :)

      Thank the Lord it has cooled down in Indiana quite a bit. The doc feels confident he can help me improve especially with the sciatica.
      ~God Bless~

      Delete
  4. Hoping the appointment worked! You have a beautiful daughter.
    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,

      Thanks, she's beautiful inside & out too :)

      It will take a long time with regular therapy, but I am determined!
      ~God Bless~

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you all, including Bud had a hot good time. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JBR,

      We had a great time. Bud is in training for car rides, he was in an accident when he was little, so he is just beginning to relax a bit and have fun on rides now.

      ~God Bless~

      Delete
  6. Good for you Lisa I need to see a chiropractor too... I love this story and the kids are sooo cute. Hope all goes well for them. Those doggies are great! Our cats are pretty quiet except Frankie. He brings me his big yellow ball and meows at the top of his lungs. It's his gift to me.

    May God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen,
    I had my second chiro session today & starting to feel so much better already! Sometimes I wish my dogs were cats. they are such big babies...Frankie sounds like a character LOL!
    ~God Bless my friend~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is still that hot here in Pa! 95 today...dry and no rain...I spend so much time watering the flowers and garden because the kids are tired of that chore!!
    your daughter is beautiful!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    hope your appt went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello momto8,
      Wow, if your username means what it says, then I am impressed already LOL!
      IWe got some rain here in MI last night, but I have been fighting not to lose any more plants in the garden! Praying for more rain all over the US & wherever else needed.
      I only had 2 chiro appts., but am already feeling some improvment. I am excited about that.
      Thank you for hopping aboard, and I will be sure to check out your place ASAP!
      ~God Bless~ Lisa

      Delete
  9. http://thelifeofachristianlady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soraya,

      I will check your new blog out ASAP.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate