I just got home from a few days spent with my two oldest daughters. We had a really nice time.
I was out of state on the 23rd of September when many well-meaning Christians were expecting the rapture to occur on that day. Obviously we are still here.. ( Or are we?... 😲 .. lol)
I am not going to get into the specifics of that except to say that hopefully every time this sort of thing happens (and it happens pretty often) it causes us to at least take a moment in order to listen more carefully to The Lord, to examine and re-examine our walk with him..and then to decide that we do believe his word to be true even when we don't always understand it, or we get it wrong.
Finally, we must remember that whatever happens (or doesn't happen) is all according to HIS plan, NOT ours!
Just as I am not about to try to predict when any Biblical prophecy will come to pass..I am also not going to try to predict what the future of this blog will be. It had always been something I felt led by God to do.
Today I felt led to write this post.
Tomorrow I may not be.
I am still trying to keep up with Face Book..without much success I'm afraid!
Today my computer is working pretty well..I cannot presume that it will tomorrow, lol!
I hope to find something to write about again very soon though.
So, I will sign off on this post wishing all who may stop by here for a visit will find some enjoyment in whatever I write.
~Blessings & Love~
and always remember,
we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN~

2 comments:
I have heard so many of these predictions it makes me weary.
Hi Lisa,
only just noticed this post on your blog, been very busy getting ready to move. There are many scriptures that come to mind while I go through my daily life in the Lord.
Be anxious for nothing.
Take no thought for tomorrow for you know not what tomorrow brings.
Trust in the Lord with all you heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
In Him we have peace.
The main thing is that we allow the Lord to lead and to guide us, and who would not want to do that.
God bless you Lisa.
Post a Comment