My Cancer Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

No fear

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

The cancer is back, Dear friends.
I will know more next week.
Please continue to pray that there was no more spread.
The tumor was very tiny (9mm)..
It was about an inch and half deep down inside..so just
the fact that i even found it was a miracle.
God is in control.

3 comments:

Eileen K. said...

Ok. Thanks for the update and yes, God is in control. I will keep praying.

Never Forsaken said...

Thanks for your continued prayers, Eileen..and it's so nice to meet a new friend!

Crown of Beauty said...

God is sovereign indeed, dear Lisa. I am keeping you in my prayers. Much love, Lidia

Happy? But..I have cancer!

    Are you happy?           Before you jump to an answer for this age-old question..let me ask something else first: Are you angr...