Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.
Isaiah 8:12
We may not know what our future holds, but we know WHO holds our future!
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
Just a few thoughts to brighten your day!
~Blessings & Love~
And always remember,
we are...
~NEVER FORSAKEN~
2 comments:
This one has been life-giving for me:
Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.
Isaiah 8:12
Thank you for posting these! It is good, important, and vital that we remember these things.
'For God so loved the world...'
Lovely to see you back Lisa. The love of God never ceases to amaze me, and His Word containing that love proves itself true when we hold fast to it and believe - even in strong trials, as I myself have been and still am being shown.
I have had so many Words of comfort spoken to when I have been going through my trials, and they are proving that 'all the promises of God are 'Yes' in Jesus.' Praise our wonderful, faithful God for His beautiful Son Jesus.
God bless you Lisa.
Post a Comment