Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Tree of Life Awaits Us!




 Sorry I have been away for so long.
I've been having a myriad of problems with the internet, and now my computer!
In fact, I am using my husbands laptop to post this final installment.
I apologize that it is so short, I have not edited it at all.
 
 
Don't know what the status will be for updating this blog, as technology seems to hate me lately, LOL!
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him - Revelation 12:9.
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of *Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.  Isaiah 14
For a good study on Mount Zaphon click: Here
 17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”
18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do." (Luke 10)



Genesis 2:9 - And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

This is a good resource for further study on how Satan tempted Adam and Eve:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/1998/01/21/snake-garden-eden

Genesis 3 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

 





Eden Restored

Revelation 22- Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
~Blessings & Love~
& always remember that we are...

~NEVER FORSAKEN~

16 comments:

Sharon said...

I've enjoyed this study - and this installment was great. The pictures were really interesting, too.

I loved the ending - those verses from Revelation are so inspiring! We have so much to look forward to. Most of all, I love this phrase - "...for the Lord God will give them light." Can you even imagine what it will be like to bask in the glory of His Presence??? :-)

I can't wait!

GOD BLESS!

child of God said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry you have been having internet and computer troubles. Praying things will smooth out soon. :)

I love Revelations and leaning about our enemy. Great pics too.

Blessings hon,
<><

Denise said...

Have missed you dear friend; praying that you solve the mysteries of computer technology!! Ha!

Love the verses and pictures...Amen! God will give us light! :)

Blessings and bunches of hugs Lisa!
Denise

Denise said...

Such a wonderful study my friend.

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Denise,
Mystery solved!
I connected my laptop to a TV with a HDMI, selected display for TV monitor (instead of computer), and then unplugged when I was finished...forgetting to return the settings to display on PC like normal! LOL!
Gotta laugh at myself there.

As far as the internet????

Love and blessings to you my friend~ Lisa

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Sweetie,

Mystery solved!
I connected my laptop to a TV with a HDMI, selected display for TV monitor (instead of computer), and then unplugged when I was finished...forgetting to return the settings to display on PC like normal! LOL!
Gotta laugh at myself there.

As far as the internet????

I think it is important to learn of our enemy...he learns all he can of us so as to know how best to attack...so we must learn his tricks to know how best to defend...Of course Jesus is the only real defense against our enemy, so we must learn and lean on HIM!

Love and blessings to you my friend~ Lisa

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Sharon,

I am glad you've enjoyed this study...I learned a few things from it too.
I like how it turned out to start with Jesus Lighting the world at creation, and ended with Jesus the only Light necessary in the New heaven and earth!
That was not anything I planned for the study...but is how God intended for us to understand (I believe).
I cannot wait either!!
~Love and blessings~ Lisa

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Denise,

Thanks!

It's always good to learn about our Creator!
Love and blessings~ Lisa

Jedidja said...

There you are again. Thanks for the interesting post and beautiful pics.

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Jedidja,

I am back online, hoping to get caught up with everyone soon!
Our daughter and her fiance are visiting next week, so I am excited for that!
I can't wait to get caught up with my blog friends later in the week.
I am glad you enjoyed the study :)
Blessings and love~ Lisa

Dee said...

Your studies are good...i hope you continue them. Me thinks Satan may be tampering with your internet. :-/

Just Be Real said...

Powerful. Even the images. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Dee,
Thank you...LOL! As much as I'd like to pin the net problem on the devil, it is actually just where we live. They call this a "dead zone" when it comes to internet and most cell phone service. I just blame that on tall tall trees and a poor economy.

~God bless~ Lisa

Never Forsaken said...

Glad you liked this Grace.
I cannot take credit for the images, but I thought they were pretty awesome too!
~God Bless~ Lisa

Jane said...

Perhaps your internet troubles are because Satan is the prince of the air? I was having lots of trouble with the internet recently until I finally figured out that my wireless device was on the fritz. Also I just received a letter from our server telling me that our equipment was old and needed to be replaced. Hopefully, the internet will work faster once we get the new receiver. Might be worth looking into.

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Jane,
That is an interesting observation...since radio waves are recieved from the air.
Our problem seems to be resolved since most of the vacationers and snowbirds have packed up and headed back south or wherever they call home.
A new campground 2 miles away just opened this year, and they were really thriving (which is good to see in this area, as it is very hard to make a go of it as a new business here)...but I think the airways were too crowded for our meager towers to handle. (We only have two in our township).
~Blessings~

So do not fear,  for I am with you;      do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen  you and help  you;      I will uphold ...