Friday, January 6, 2012

Cleaning House



Just to let people know, I am cleaning up My Heart's Home, hoping to make it a bit more stream- lined. I am revisiting the core reason for beginning this blog in the first place...To glorify Jesus, edify and encourage fellow Christians, and to warn the unsaved of God's coming judgment of mankind.
Less is more and I am simplifying.    using more of God's Word and less of my own.

In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
 (Proverbs 10:19)

Please do not be offended if you find some posts along with your comments gone. I encourage your comments, but ask for your understanding.

 My only hope is to glorify Jesus more at My Heart's Home!

*Note:
I am making my email address available now in case you need to contact me for prayer.

~God Bless~

12 comments:

  1. Great goal: to glorify Jesus more at My Heart's Home! God bless you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's great! God Bless...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I think of how us bloggers get caught up in the number of followers, comments, etc. and you are deleting yours because you want each to lift up His name. That, my friend, is beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jedidja,
    Thank you & May the Lord bless you and your blog ministry as well!

    Hi Child Of God,
    I am excited about this change!

    Hi Chelle,
    God bless you too!

    Hi Shannon,
    Yes, It's easy to get caught up in that stuff..(pride)..it needs to be more about Him, Less about me. Thanks for your comment & God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. trekking your blog!!! thanks for sharing and keep posting! Happy New Year!

    cheers!
    ..TREK..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi TREK,
    Thanks for trekking and for the encouragment!
    Happy New Year to you also~God Bless~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lisa, That is an inspiring goal, to glorify and honor Him, encourage believers, and reach the unsaved. May He bless you richly in this ministry.
    Love in Him,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Never Forsaken -

    I can relate to the streamline situation. Recently, I created a new blog titled, NEW BREED WARRIORS" at www.newbreedwarriors.blogspot.com. It has a streamlined style...

    Isn't it interesting how our Lord can have His body members on one accord when we don't even know it until later...?

    I love that you expressed, "My only hope is to glorify Jesus more at My Heart's Home!"

    Hearty Amens to that! Yes, hearty Amens indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lioneagle,
    Our God always amazes me!
    He's sooo cool ;)

    I will have to run and check your new blog out..

    Not too long ago I condensed down from 2 to 1 blog, but I have been getting so many ideas about creating a another blog or two.!?

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by JBR'
    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate