Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Am The Bread Of Life






John 6:32Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Thank you Father for giving us Jesus!

Help us to never take for granted this gift you have given us.
Help us to live our lives according to your will for us.

May we always remember to celebrate the gift of eternal life through Jesus CHRIST our Lord  today and every day!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone~ And may the Lord richly bless you and your family this New Year!



                                                         Love In Christ,
                                                                Lisa & Jeff

11 comments:

  1. I wish you a happy Christmas. With Jesus in your heart you can truly celebrate this wonderful memorial day of His birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jedidja,

    ~Thank you & Amen~

    Have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing God's Word, for I just love these verses!

    God's blessings to you on this Christmas and always!

    From a brother in Christ,
    Lon

    P.S. That's a wonderful looking photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lon,
    You are so welcome my brother. I too love those verses and have a plate hanging in my kitchen with vs. 35 on it. The photo was taken on our 25th wedding anniversary in '08 as you probably noticed inscripted on it.

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Love those verses.
    Merry Christmas Lisa. I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas and I pray for health for you and your family.
    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too Chelle!
    Praying you and your family have a great Christmas & nothing but God's very best for us all in 2012!

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Lisa and Jeff.

    Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. I love these verses you put up. You are right, I hope we never forget this.

    God bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing for you and your family a merry and God-blessed Christmas. He is the bread of life, indeed. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, Thank you Father for Jesus!!!
    God bless and Merry Christmas to you too.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely verses Lisa! He is the bread of Life, and all who believe in Him shall not thirst. :)

    Blessings for a joyful Christmas and a New Year of health and happiness to you and your family. :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen..... thank you for sharing and taking the time to post. Blessings and Merry Christmas. Also, thank you for your encouraging words to me.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...
Sorry, no robots allowed...you don't have thoughts.

Translate