Friday, March 25, 2022

 

Me and Jeff about a year ago.  
Two days ago Jeff and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. And by "celebrate" I mean, the day passed by with the two of us spending the day together, eating a good breakfast and watching TV. It was far too cold and rainy to go anywhere, as I had been dealing with a cold or something for a couple days. Being in each other's presence is a comfort and a blessing to us. Funny story: A couple months ago I moved my computer and everything into the spare bedroom where I could shut the door and go online with friends, or create videos on my You Tube channel without disturbing my husband while he watched TV in the living room. I made a very comfy cozy little nest in there and had complete privacy and quiet. It lasted less than a month because I missed just being in his presence, even though we were almost always doing our own thing there in the same room.

I guess you could say that this is a sign of true love!

Thank you for reading, I hope this post made you smile today.

~Blessings & Love~

and always remember, we are...

~NEVER FORSAKEN~

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Lisa, I too like spending time with my husband, and there is definitely a time to and a time not to.:-) My hubby likes reading his classic car magazines and needs a quiet place for that. I lobe playing music, so I can go into my workroom to do that. I love listening to Irish and American singers on YouTube. I like Mike Denver, Hugo Duncan, Nathan Carter, and the Locomotion's and many more. I feel very happy listening to music. God bless.

UPDATE TIME

 It's been sixteen months!  In April Jeff went into kidney failure and has been on dialysis. He's doing well so far. It was a very s...