Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16
VIDEO:
The rise of Christian Persecution 2020
But beware of men; for they will hand you over to their councils and flog you in their synagogues.
On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say.
For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. (Matthew 10:16-20)
Christians (You know, we Bible thumping, fundamentalists) are one of the most persecuted (attacked, arrested, tortured, and killed) group of people around the world. Our message of Christ's love (John 3:16) means that Jesus died for our sins so that we can stand before a holy God and be clean, not judged as we deserve. But the world loves darkness, and hates the light. (John 3:19) For in the light their sins are exposed..so the world tries to put out their light. Jesus is the Light (John 1:9)
VIDEO:
The rise of Christian Persecution 2020
Christians (You know, we Bible thumping, fundamentalists) are one of the most persecuted (attacked, arrested, tortured, and killed) group of people around the world. Our message of Christ's love (John 3:16) means that Jesus died for our sins so that we can stand before a holy God and be clean, not judged as we deserve. But the world loves darkness, and hates the light. (John 3:19) For in the light their sins are exposed..so the world tries to put out their light. Jesus is the Light (John 1:9)
But JESUS said:
This is My command to you: Love one another. If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…(John 15:18)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

2 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I definitely have peace in the Lord, no matter what trials I go through. I continue to say 'I will love Thee O Lord my strength.
God bless you for sharing.
That peace is something indescribable.
Even Jesus says so.
May Our God continue to bless you too, Brenda
Post a Comment