Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UPDATE TIME
It's been sixteen months! In April Jeff went into kidney failure and has been on dialysis. He's doing well so far. It was a very s...
-
I really haven’t felt much like writing lately. I am in a sort of funk…I am probably depressed. I went on the American Cancer Society’s we...
-
Just got home from the appointment with my surgeon. I have the most common form of breast cancer, Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. I...
2 comments:
Is that you? You're a kid! And such a dazzling smile.
Looks like your buggy is just what you need for that beautiful terrain. Sure is pretty!
Hugs
Jane
Lol..That's me! (kid at heart, lol)
The buggy is great for exploring the woods..We used to hike all the time, but now we are able to go so much further in!
The nice thing is we are now easily able to get supplies such as fire wood if needed.
(( hugs ))
Post a Comment